Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:28:53 -0700
From:      Seth Kingsley <sethk@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   divide by 0 fault in tcp_timer_rexmt() for ppp0

I am getting a reproduceable crash on 4.1-STABLE while running
kernel ppp with moderate traffic. I have narrowed it down to an
integer divide error in tcp_timer_rexmt(). My laptop already
has some timer related problems and will not boot past the
Timecounter line unless slowing of the CPU in the BIOS has been
disabled and I have also added the option
CLK_USE_TSC_CALIBRATION to my kernel config. Normal ethernet
traffic works fine.

FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE #5: Sun Sep 10 19:22:27 PDT 2000
root@veritech:/usr/src/sys/compile/VERITECH

--
Seth Kingsley || BSDi/Open Source Division || sethk@osd.bsdi.com