Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:15:04 +0000
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@inbox.im>
To:        g8kbvdave@googlemail.com
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advice/guidance requested.

I like to use jails.conf and the sysutils/jail2/ port.

I create a very basic jail and later just clone it taking advantage of =
ZFS.

I share the /usr/ports from the host with the jails, but let each jail =
have their own files, so that later if needed, I can just dump the full =
jail and move it to another server with out need to worry about X o Y =
missing files.

Once I have the jail, I follow this schema: =
https://github.com/nbari/arena

Hope this can help or give more ideas.

regards.