Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 14:02:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux Netscape Stamp

Hi,

I juts installed Linux Netscape Communicator 4.77 from ports; 4.77 for
FreeBSD seems to be not available yet, and 4.76 has security problems.

One thing making me unhappy when using the Linux Netscape is thast web
servers like apache log requests from this browser as they'd come from a
Linux system.

Of course, I'd prefer to change this log file stamp from Linux to
FreeBSD.

Is their any chance to modify this behaviour?

Regards

Konrad Heuer                                    Personal Bookmarks:
Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche
   Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen              http://www.freebsd.org
Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen                   http://www.daemonnews.o=
rg