Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:08:15 +0800
From:      "joeb" <joeb@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mount_msdosfs usb flash stick

On 6.2 release of FBSD trying to mount a usb flash memory stick. The stick
has a msdos file system on it and has been loaded with files using windows
xp. When I plug the stick into my FBSD box I get console msg about da0
device as usb flash memory stick. All looks good at this point. When is
issue this command,  mount_msdosfs /dev/da0 /mnt  I get this error msg  '
invalid argument' .  Also tried this format of the command with same
results.    mount -t msdos /dev/da0 /mnt     (note typing error on msdos in
first post. Sorry)

What am I doing wrong here?