Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:50:39 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd@dohd.cx>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of cvsup{,1}.internat.freebsd.org

Hi, just discovered that I forgot one confirmation message when I
switched maildomains, so I have missed 3 months of freebsd-hubs. So I
hope I'm not too far behind :-)

Anyway... what is the status of cvsup.internat.freebsd.org and
cvsup1.internat.freebsd.org?
I run cvsup.nl.freebsd.org, and I get a lot of lousy connections
mirroring the crypto stuff, and also a lot of
too-many-connections-errors, or plain unreachability. Is there perhaps a
special 'master' site voor mirrors, or is it advisable to use cvsup1?
(That one has far better connectivity for me). How often is that synced
with the master?

Greetings,

Mark Huizer
--