Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:29:06 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        clkao@clkao.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 3CRWE737A

In message: <20020428051759.GA3483@portege.clkao.org>
            Chia-liang Kao <clkao@clkao.org> writes:
: yes, I think I'm using the `ibss mode' (-c 1), my an0 is connection
: with the lucent ibss gate, and a friend of mine used the 3com card on
: windows with my gate successfully.

That sounds like the problems I'd expect with the current code.
OpenBSD has a few things that might help that I've not had time to
investigate merging in.  If you really need something soon, then
you'll need to look at what Todd Miller has done to the wi driver in
OpenBSD wrt symbol support.  Otherwise, I'll get around to it as my
quest for a *BSD unified wi driver moves forward.

Warner