Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:41:28 +0100
From:      "Bond, Jeffery" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Greetings folks,

Since about 5th july 98, every so often the questions-digest mail I receive
seems to be truncated. This must have happened about six times since the
above date. It never happened before that date. Normally, the
questions-digest is about 150k in size, the truncated ones are maybe 10-30k.
The last one I received (#344) was actually truncated, hence this email.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it likely to be a problem at my
end?

Regards,

Jeff Bond

Jeffery Bond