Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:32:41 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel rebuild for i4bisppp

From the keyboard of giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it:

> I'm trying to install and configure an internal usrobotics isdn card. I
> understood I have to rebuild kernel to support the card and ppp over
> isdn. I added to my kernel configuration file the support for the
> usrobotics card and the line suggested by the isdn4bsd faq:
> pseudo-device	"i4bisppp"	4
> but when I do "make" it gives lots of errors like this one:
> i4b_bchan.o:In function 'isic_Bchannel_setup':
> i4b_bchan.o(.text+0x9b): undefined reference to 'i4b_Bcleanifg'

You have to add almost all of i4b's pseudo-device's in addition to the isic
driver and isic driver options:

pseudo-device   "i4bq921"
pseudo-device   "i4bq931"
pseudo-device   "i4b"
pseudo-device   "i4btrc"        4
pseudo-device   "i4bctl"
pseudo-device   "i4brbch"       4
pseudo-device   "i4btel"        2
pseudo-device   "i4bisppp"      4
pseudo-device   sppp            4

Or just add everything for i4b found in the LINT config file and uncomment
your particular isic driver line.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77