Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:07:20 +0200
From:      Rogier Steehouder <r.j.s@gmx.net>
To:        Hunter <hunter2k@hotbox.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [FBSD-Q] HELP!!!

On 25-09-2001 18:21 (+0400), Hunter wrote:
> 2) It seems to me that it's a foolish question:
>    How can I make CDs from images? The program that I have reads uses
>    source CD or directory structure to make new CD
>    but it can't use images.
>    What program do I need to make installation CDs from images?

In FreeBSD, use cdrecord (SCSI) or burncd (IDE/ATAPI).
In Windows, try CDRWin from the URL below. Its demo version only burns
at single speed, but then again, you only have to do it once and then
use cdrecord/burncd :-) It has a button for advanced options (second
from the right if I remember correctly) where you find a dropdown box
listing several options: creating ISO, burning ISO to CD (<-- that's the
one) and even creating bootable ISO's. You can get it from:

http://www.goldenhawk.com/

I have never had any problems using it (and it seems my CD-burner won't
go any slower than 2-speed, so the demo-version works perfectly well for
me)

with kind regards, Rogier Steehouder

--
/ \                  r.j.s@gmx.net                  //  \