Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 02:26:37 -0500
From:      Kerberus <kerberus@inetu.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2.8 versus 3.1

OK ive finally got 2.2.8 with PAO running on my laptop, Ummm do i chance
a  3.1 install ???

can i install 3.1 onto another separate partition, to test it instead of
killing my 2.2.8 and if it is stable then do the full, also ive notice
there is no pao patches for 3.1 yet ?? ive heard you dont need pao to
use pcmcia network cards though, would my netgear fa410tx ( ed0 ) still
have support under 3.1 ????

seriously pondering what to do ?????