Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:51:48 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   handbook require major update

 hi,

 I just looked over 12th chapter of the handbook (PC Hardware compatibility)
 and found that we _must_ update and add/extend all sub-chapters there. This
 chapter is mostly based on information submited at 1995. It's very sad! :-(
 Please, take a look over this chapter and feel free to submit any new
 sub-chapters, sections, paragraphs or fixes to existent ones as simple
 text or SGML patches to -doc maillist.

 Thanks you very much!

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */