Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:57:32 -0500
From:      em1897@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

More supurb technical analysis from that wiz, Jerry. Nicely
done!

You know if you guys spent half the time debugging code
as you spend cutting down people who've found
stuff that doesn't work there might not be a reason
to complain. Too bad all of the real developers are
off scratching their heads as to why the damn slab
allocator is so dreadfully slow.