Date:      Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:01:18 -0600
From:      leoric@home.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   clustering with FreeBSD

I am looking to make a FreeBSD cluster from several identical computers.
I want to use etherboot  (or something like it) from a floppy disk to
load the software to each of the nodes. I want to be able to add
different types of computers to the cluster in the future. I looked at
ACME but I want to use ramdisks for my cluster. Does anyone know of a
project like this?