Date:      Fri, 21 May 2004 07:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help: Setting up FTP server is not in the handbook... or is it?

Hi,
  I have a lot of files in my computer that i wanted
to share with my friends remotely via ftp server. I'm
currently using freebsd 4.9 and I've been repeatedly
scanning through the handbook but I cant seem to find
the portion about setting up an ftp server. Did I miss
something in the handbook or its just that there isn't
acctualy any part that tells how to do it, or maybe
freebsd is just using a different term? Can you give a
link perhaps which will give me a hint on setting up
an ftp server on freebsd?

smile:)
jay