Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:34:57 -0700
From:      "=?UTF-8?B?R3JlZyBIaW1lcw==?= " <greg@laaco.net>
To:        <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   c-Class Connection Prob with HP NC326m Mezz Card

Hello All,

I've got a chassis full of BL460c blades to which
I've just added the HP NC326m Dual Port 1 Gb mezzanine
card.  All of the blades running Windows Server 2003
work just fine.  The mission-critical FreeBSD blades
running 6.3-RELEASE see the cards as bge devices,
but both ports show status: no carrier.

I'm using the 1Gb ethernet pass-thru modules to a 1Gb
unmanaged switch.  Both the pass-thru module and the
switch show the ports connected at 1Gb.  But FreeBSD
still shows no carrier.

Anybody have any suggestions?

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net