Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:50:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        joe lawrence <joelawrence15@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: proxy help

	First... turn off the caps lock... makes your message look like
you're shouting... second, check out my first link below... there will be
lots of good information from there to help you.

				Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Web page http://heorot.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware
***FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! http://www.freebsd.org