Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:01:31 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@atkielski.com>
Cc:        ulf@Alameda.net, Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Record uptime for a FreeBSD system?

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 04:02:21PM +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> How heavily used is this system, and what sort of hardware does it run on?

Until a few weeks ago, it was being used as a DNS server with usual
around 1,000 domains on it. All low traffic domains. The hardware
was a 486DX2/66 with 20MB memory, a 500MB disk for the system, a 130mb
disk as /usr/local and a 100mb disk as swap. It usual was in swap
for about 15-20mb. There was also an Apache running on it, with
some very low traffic pages (my wifes home page).

--
Regards, Ulf.