Date:      Sun, 07 Aug 2005 13:43:55 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@suscom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Post JDK14 installation requirements

In order to install JDK14, I need to run both of these commands:

kldload linprocfs
mount -t linprocfs linprocfs /compat/linux/proc

After rebooting the system, do I have to re-run those commands again for
java to be active? Would it be beneficial to put the mount command in
/etc/fstab? I am not sure how to get the other one to run automatically
at bootup if it is required.

--
Gerard E. Seibert
gerard-seibert@suscom.net

	He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he
	is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god.

	Aristotle