Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:13:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Daniel Kramer <tdk98@hampshire.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   remote server freezing

I am running a 4.1 STABLE headless server from a remote location and all
has been working well for several weeks.  Today during an ssh session it
broke my connection and refused all further connections (samba, ssh, www).
I had someone at the server's location restart the machine and I could
login again for maybe 30 seconds when it would break the connection and
refuse all further connections.  Any ideas on how to proceed here would be
appreciated.  During the brief time I was on I could find no log messages
or any other helpfull information.  Thanks in advance.

Trevor