Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:59:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD amd64 List <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ocaml or Unison port working for anyone?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>>> http://pointyhat.freebsd.org.

>> Is there any additional info besides what's on that page for those who may
>> want to help port maintainers?
>
> What "additional info" are you looking for?

For instance towards the bottom of the page I see a  list of common
errors, but when I looked at the log for the Ocaml build I did not see any
of those.. maybe I missed it..

Basically I would like to know if the port testing framework has any
keywords or any structure that would aid in finding where
the port build failed.