Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 1997 00:18:16 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
Cc:        "I'khala" <ikhala@osibisa.cl.msu.edu>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UltraAX Reference manuals??

Jason Evans wrote:
> Does anyone know where external info for Sun manuals can be found (this
> needs to go into the FAQ)? I just walk down to the lit room and grab a
> copy...

Yeah - I just went to www.sun.com and used the search applet to look
for "UltraAX" and "reference."  One of the first couple of links pointed
to http://www.sun.com/microelectronics/SEUAX/techinfo.html which has
some good, detailed information on the UltraAX board.  These are mostly
PDF files, including the OEM Technical Manual and the Ultra AX Motherboard
Configuration Guide.  I assume similar searches for the processor, etc.
would be fruitful as well.

http://www.xmission.com/~softweyr                 softweyr@xmission.com