Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 1995 10:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        root@dva.in-berlin.de (Boris Staeblow)
Cc:        phk@ref.tfs.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which CTM# == 2.0.5R?

> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
>
> > > Which CTM# is the last before 2.0.5R ? (src and ports)
> >
> > I don't know :-(
> >
> > I will produce a delta from 2.0.5-RELEASE and to current at some point.
>
> Can't you compare the release-rolling-time with the ctm-timestamps?
> (I will not download 27 MB again to have a "clean 2.0.5R src-backup")

with 99% probability of being right what is now in the ctm area is the
2.0.5R bits since I allowed the last update_usrall to finish before I
stop the cronjob to do the tag operation.  Infact I would say with
99.999999% probablility :-).  I have not started any of this up so
if you check right now you will get it.