Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:50:14 -0500
From:      Thomas David Rivers <sastdr@unx.sas.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.2-GAMMA - some missing checksums...

After Jordan's announcement; I checked to see if checksum information
was in every directory (since we're close to the freeze) on the
latest 2.2-GAMMA.

I noticed that it's at least missing in the floppies directory;  I
didn't check every directory because of my poor network connectivity...

Can someone with a better connection quickly walk through and ensure
the checksums are everywhere... that may forstall some errors we frequently
see...

	- Dave Rivers -