Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:57:27 +0400
From:      Anton Kazak <anton@sp-vertical.spb.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble inet6

Good afternoon! Probably my question dummy, but I shall set it.
I have FreeBSD 5.2.1., Xorg from ports, KDE. Xorg log-file  contains lines:

_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/P-III.home.my:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6

If at compilling of my kernel I include an option "options INET6", that my
user-ppp starts to call to the provider. It is connected with Xorg and KDM.
127.0.0.1 is registered.

Probably somebody will help me?
It is thankful in advance.