Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:00:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Kersten <tomkersten98@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   recommendations for secure file transfers...

Hello,

I am interested in setting up a way for any user on my
computer to login in to transfer files
remotely...basically ftp...but using something more
secure. This is where I need some advice...I am
running FreeBSD 4.5-Stable. I basically just want
simple file transferring services so users are able to
access their home directory, get, & put files from any
machine (windows envirnoments included) as long as it
has a secure client (using ssh, or whatever you
suggest).

1.) Which secure ftp server is the best...from your
experience...in setup, maintenance, use?

thanks to all who reply,

Thomas Kersten