Date:      27 Mar 1998 08:23:07 +0100
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Audio drivers

Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it> writes:
> > Luigi, I see from my cvsup logs that you made some changes to the
> > sound code since your last "please test" announcement. Is it anything
> > significant?
> i am not aware of any changes to the audio driver! in the source tree.
> in any case i don't have commit privs so in case it has been someone
> else...

Hmmm... I cvsupped once after you sent the "please test" announcement
(and you got my feedback). I cvsupped again yesterday to get the new
version number (2.2.6-STABLE rather than -BETA) and got sb_dsp.c,
sound.h and a third file (don't remember which) thrown at me. I can
understand sb_dsp.c because I had changed it to add my card's PnP
Vendor ID to it, but I hadn't modify the other two so I was surprised
to see them get updated without hearing about it on -stable or
-multimedia.

--
fprintf(stderr, "I have a closed mind. It helps keeping the rain out.\n");