Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:11:21 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        Mark Hughes <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Closing PPP connection opened using ppp -auto

	Do a kill -HUP ppp process number.  I use sudo which allows me to let
normal users reset this process that is started as root.  If you want, I can
send you the steps on how to do this.  It beats logging in as root everytime
to kill a connection.

Ian

As it was put forth by Mark Hughes on Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 08:57:05PM +0100...