Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 00:16:47 -0600
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        Bob Giesen <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>, Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@macguire.net>, "Brian T . Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA  3D FreeBSD Drivers

Thanks Bob. I think it's time to give it to the jury and let them decide.
Brian's way, try to get it all open source, which will never happen because
vendors would be cutting there own through. Or let the world know how many
people use FreeBSD and incurage vendors to support FreeBSD by writing drivers
and software.