Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@posi.net>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, <arch@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Thinking about more work on 'patch'

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> * Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu> [020427 19:30] wrote:
> >
> > Once done, we could then toss both of the other two versions
> > into the attic.  Is this worth doing?
>
> I think it's a worthwhile task, the more truly free code in
> the base, the better off we are.  Thanks for taking the time
> to look into this and offering to do it, it would really be
> a nice thing to see done.
>
> -Alfred

  "Me too".  If you follow through with this, could you please close PR 19642
then.  It is a set of patches I did quite some time ago to merge changes to
the BSD-licensed patch that OpenBSD had made.  I'm sure the patches are
quite bit-rotten by now and I've been meaning to go back and look at it again.
But obviously, if you import the OpenBSD patch outright then the whole matter
is moot.

  Good luck,

  Kelly
  kbyanc@{posi.net,FreeBSD.org}