Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:36:48 -0500
From:      "Jeff Ehrenkrantz" <admin@gccomm.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP- Server

Hi all,
I have looked through the archives but am still confused.
Currently I have a 3.1rel box acting as a gateway to the net for my local net.
Works fine.    "ppp -alias -auto PAP"     PAP=dial to BelAtlanticNet(ISDN)
I also wish to set up a dialin through the same box and route it out to same place as well as to my internal net. I understand most
of the instructions. But before I start making the requsit changes. I am confused about what entries go into the ppp.conf file. Does
anyone have an example of a complete ppp.conf that shows it's contents. Sure would help. Thanks ..je