Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:08:00 +0100
From:      "Valentin Bud" <valentin.bud@gmail.com>
To:        "Wojciech Puchar" <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: migrate server on freebsd amd64

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Wojciech Puchar <
wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

> while it's strange you haven't installed amd64 at first place, why
> migrating WORKING thing? if it works fine - don't touch.

I didn't install amd64 from the start because my knowledge at the time
I installed the server were very limited and i was afraid of problems that
might
arise in the amd64 system, problems that i couldn't handle at that time.
 By migrating i mean fresh install.

thank you,