Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:34:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Totally Jayyness <Jayyness@mindspring.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Desktop in a Highly M$ Environment

I've used Citrix on FreeBSD before and found that if
you use the Linux client with linux_base installed, it
works well. If you can acutally get a Citrix desktop,
then you can run windows apps from there as well.

For network shares you need to install Samba. I use
Konqueror as the browser. It comes with KDE, if you
choose to use that desktop environment.

Good luck!

--Tim