Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:21:51 +0200
From:      Stephan de Bot <stephan.de.bot@cmg.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Vidcontrol and IPFW messages

Hi,
1) I've tried to set my console to vidcontrol 132x43 but it says:
vidcontrol: cannot set videomode: inappropriate ioctl for device I've
compiled the kernel with options VESA What do I do wrong?

2) I've compiled the kernel with ipfw support.
After the restart I get all these messages that says "connection attempt to
" bla bla bla on the console.
How can i get these messages written to file and not to the console?
It's very anoying when you type some thing and it gets messed up by these
messages,

Regards Stephan de Bot