Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:58:07 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling under 5.x for 4.x releases?

Thanks; I guess that means that for now I keep the production build machine
is 4.8-STABLE, and I keep 5.x as a "play" environment until people move
over.

The fun will begin when migration begins in significant numbers, but I still
need to support both!

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	Tired of spam at your company?  LOOK HERE!
http://childrens-justice.org	Working for family and children's rights