Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:56:25 +0200
From:      "Cezar Fistik" <cezar@arax.md>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Open-Source project

Hi Dylan,

I believe this kind of questions has been answered here thousands of times.
Anyway, open source is a term with a very broad meaning, but if you are
interested to contribute to FreeBSD, this could be a good starting point.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/index.html

Regards,
Cezar