Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:16:01 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Michael Henry" <mhenry@hons.cs.usyd.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs co -r RELENG_3 world

I tried the command in the subject (cvs co -r RELENG_3 world) yesterday,
followed by a make world.

When it came time to update /etc, I though I'd install the "Mergemaster"
program everyone's been raving about, only to find that /usr/ports
and /usr/doc didn't exist!!!

Now a quick look at /home/ncvs/ports/Makefile,v shows that there does
not exist a symbolic name "RELENG_3", nor does this exist for "doc".

So how the heck do I get ports and documentation for stable?

Thanks,

	Michael