Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:45:34 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unix course

At 8:32 AM -0400 2000/4/19, Chuck Robey wrote:

>  They're not exactly cheap, which is the reason I waited until I could get
>  my company to help out:
>
>  http://www.mckusick.com/courses/index.html

	Well, that's twelve tapes, the book, and a 500 page binder with
all the course notes for "UNIX Kernel Internals: Data Structures and
Algorithms".  For an individual, that would be $1300, non-profit
organizations pay $1800 (usable by internal employees), and
corporations pay $2300 (also useable by internal employees).
Non-profit organizations and corporations can also order extra copies
of the materials.

	Looking at "4.4BSD Kernel Internals: An Intensive Code
Walkthrough", you get the fifteen videotapes, the four-CD set of the
FreeBSD 2.2.5 distribution (cool, these must be very hard to find by
now ;-), and a printed copy of approximately half of the FreeBSD
2.2.5 kernel (three volumes totalling approximately 2000 pages).

	For this, an individual would pay $1500, a non-profit
organization would be $2000, and a corporation would pay $2500.

	Not bad, not bad at all.