Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:11:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Banning <sky_tracker@yahoo.com>
To:        Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
Cc:        Christoph Sold <so@server.ms-agentur.de>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X screen has become very slow

Hi Christoph.

So I have xfce running.  I have a problem where I can't seem to move
the windows around. On looking to setup I notice that I only have 2
of the four tabs described in documentation.

I have Palette and Xfce, but no Windows or Startup tab.
I have only begun to look into this but I wonder if you know the answer
off the top of your head...