Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:03:30 -0800
From:      "Philip Southam" <philip5200@hotmail.com>
To:        bryhartline@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New to Unix

Brian,
In reguards to the "security test" that you got from
http://www.robrob8.com/online_security.htm, It was nothing but a prank that
would affect a windows user. here is how he did it.

<head>
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="1;
url=file:///C:/">
<title>YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM HAS FAILED! ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED</title>
</head>

bgcolor="#FFFF00">
      GRANTED</font>
BE
      DISPLAYED</font></td>

By looking at the code (above) of the page right before you find out "your
security system has failed" you can see be the HTML that the page is told to
refresh to your C: drive. Kind of like pressing this link- file:///C:/ (if
your a windows user). You have nothing to worry about your perfectly secure.
Hope this eases your mind ;-)

philip