Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:48:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      cjm2@27in.tv
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, <cristjc@earthlink.net>
Subject:   Re: ipsec & tcpdump

Okey... I now feel like the baffoon.  I apologize for bothing everyone.

I did another search on the mailing lists, although I'm not sure how I
missed it the first time, I believe the answer to my question is right here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=218225+220718+/usr/local/www/db/
text/2001/freebsd-security/20010422.freebsd-security

For posterity and mailing lists archives on questions, what I appear to be
looking for is enc(4).

I'll give that a try and follow up if this turns out not to be the solution
I am looking for.

Thanks,
--Chris