Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 00:17:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jason Boerner <chaos@rivers.oscs.montana.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   sup -- Example config files???

All of the documentation on sup that I have run accross so far tell me
about an example config file that will automagically pull down current
and ports.  Unfortunetly I have been unable to locate this beast in any
of the distributions listed in the man, FAQ or ports pages.
sup -s is looking for coll.list and supscan -s is looking for coll.host

Would some kind soul please point me to the missing files?

Thanks