Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:20:00 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Miata Serial Ports

Does the GENERIC kernel config have the correct setup for using both serial
ports on the Miata (PWS 500au)?

I have console on this box using /dev/cuaa0 (as per standard), and I'm
trying to use /dev/cuaa1 to console to another Alpha, but I'm getting
"device not configured" messages.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Wisdom from kids:
"A puppy always has bad breath--even after eating a Tic-Tac." - Andrew, age 9

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 1151 of a collection of 1203