Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:41:45 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Benjamin Walkenhorst <krylon@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP Problem

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 09:23:57PM +0200, Benjamin Walkenhorst wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:59:14 -0700
> digish reshamwala <reshamwa@usc.edu> wrote:
> Well, strictly speaking, this does not belong here.
<SNIP>
> If you habe further questions, I'd be glad to help, but I suggest you
> contact me privately, since your problem is not that strictly
> FreeBSD-related.

I disagree with that. It would be better to do this publicaly. Others
can then learn from this example. This is also suggested in FreeBSD
documantion.

As to the matter where it belong. I think it better on ports@ but
questions@ isn't that far off. I have seen lot of helpful help on this
list about this. So helpful that is only recently learned about
ports@

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: