Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:40:01 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: comments on XFree86-4 port

 > By the way, I noticed you put ".if defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
 > IS_INTERACTIVE=no" and thought "yay, Jean-Marc finally made the
 > configure script not ask questions when PACKAGE_BUILDING is defined!",
 > so I commented out the "IS_INTERACTIVE=no" (it's a boolean set/not-set
 > variable, so setting it to "no" is equivalent to "yes") line, but it
 > still asks me questions.  What's up with this? ;)

I have to say that I never test the port with PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes...
But I am only 1/2 guilty because I am not the author of this: Brian
Fundakowski Feldman sent me patches some time ago, telling me ``It
just worked for me'' :-}

Jean-Marc

--
 Jean-Marc Zucconi                    PGP Key: finger jmz@FreeBSD.org