Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:47:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Daniel Lundin <daniel@umc.se>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Commercial Consulting List

Hi,

I noticed there are no swedish players on your Commercial Vendors page,
and even less us. It'd be great if we could be added to the list.

Submission in HTML:

<LI><A NAME="MediaCenter"></A>
<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.umc.se/">MediaCenter</A></STRONG>,
Umeå, Sweden. Located in northern Sweden we offer professional consulting
and programming for secure inter/intranet solutions using FreeBSD and
UNIX(-like) operating systems. We also work high performance database
programming, primarily using PostgreSQL.<br>
For more information, please send email to
<A HREF="mailto:info@umc.se">info@umc.se</A>, or visit our website
(<a href="http://www.umc.se/">http://www.umc.se/</a>)<P></P></LI>;

*END HTML*

Kind regards,

Daniel Lundin, MediaCenter

                                                                 \/
  Daniel Lundin
  MediaCenter, UNIX and BeOS Developer (E-1394)
  http://www.umc.se/
                             "Blessed is the mind not capable of doubt"