Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 1998 23:57:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
To:        "Steven P. Donegan" <donegan@quick.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with Tyan IIID and P166's

I have heard problems with machines using various motherboards and intel
cpus having problems upon rebooting with a higher speed cpu. The only
thing I can suggest is looking on tyan's website, www.tyan.com or emailing
them since it sounds to be a motherboard problem. Also when you use duel
intel cpu's make sure the s-spec rate is the same, thats recommended by
Intel. I think you can usally get the same rate by purchasing the cpus at
the same time.