Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:23:55 +0100
From:      HERBELOT Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Help!!

Hello,

We can't help you unless you tell us :
- which version of FreeBSD you are running (uname -a)
- which version of the sources you have feched via cvsup (what is the
default tag in your supfile ?)
- what command you have typed to make the world  (make buildworld ?)
- what the error exactly is (the lines written before the "assembler
error")

	TfH