Date:      Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:48:50 +1100
From:      "david bryce" <davidbryce@fastmail.fm>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Attention: Garrett Cooper (Was: SSH with Public Key Authentication)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:33:00 -0500, "Parv" <parv@pair.com> said:
> in message <1138851479.22819.253344183@webmail.messagingengine.com>,
> wrote david bryce thusly...
> >
> > Thanks for replying, Garrett!
>
> Would you please stop changing the Subject to some meaningless text?
> If you need attention of someone in particular, please just send
> them the mail directly.
>

>   - Parv
>
> --

Thanks for pointing this out, Parv. I will take care in the future
to avoid this from happening.

Is there any way of replying to a message from the list without
subscribing to the list? If the poster cc'ed me when he sent the
message to the list, I know I can just reply to that and cc the
list, and the freebsd archive web page knows automatically to
attach my message to the thread. But what if the poster didn't
cc my email? Or if I just want to reply to a message that wasn't
sent to me?

Regards,

DB
--