Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:00:21 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   webalizer won't install without X <== bad!

copy of original sent to questions@FreeBSD.ORG

It appears to me that webalize will not install without X.  it requires gd,
which require X.  I've seen references in the archives suggesting that
building gd by hand is the answering.  Oops. what?

Has anyone succeeded?  If so, please share and I'll document the
procedure.

Should ports and/or the ports maintainer be notified about this? [done]
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited [I'm looking for more work]
The FreeBSD Diary     - http://www.freebsddiary.org/