Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 19:12:41 -0400
From:      "Gemini Domino" <geminidomino@earthlink.net>
To:        "Steve Fettig" <lists@stevenfettig.com>, "Michael W.Holdeman" <ptfd9100@beanstalk.net>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Starband

I've never used starband, but that sounds a lot like it should be easily
doable on FreeBSD. If all you have to do is set the gateway of the clientbox
to the IP of the modem, then you can do it as easily in *BSD or Linux as in
windows. If theres specific software involved (for authentication, e.g.) ,
then your prolly stuck.

HTH

-CM